- Full time and Part time
- Evening and Night shifts
Job duties include:
- Directs quality resident care through the nursing process.
- Participates in assessment of resident needs.
- Reviews resident care needs and planned nursing interventions with co-assigned workers.
- Gives meds as ordered within both State and Facility guidelines using safe and aseptic techniques.
- Provides treatments and procedures including but not limited to: dressings, foleys, wound care and skin care.
- Supervises aides on the unit while maintaining a positive and helpful attitude.
- Shows leadership by participating in planning and supporting delivery of resident care.